Monday 25 April 2011

I really hate homophobia. it does my bloody head in. If two people, whether two girls, two girls or one of each, as long as you're happy why should it matter who people prefer? Some twat said my friend should "just turn straight" ... so I told him to stop liking women... he didn't like that too much. It's so narrow minded. It annoys me how religious people say God hates gay people. I thought he loved everyone?! And as long as you cause no harm to anyone, I can't imagine God hating you for loving another person of the same sex. I'm not gay or bi or whatever, I was attracted to a girl and we had our fling, and I know how it feels to have people give you dirty looks and make comments about it. It made me feel horrible, but I'm happy I had that experience because I know lots of girls would like to try being with a girl, but the predujice makes them feel as though they can't.

All I say is, be true to yourself. If there's a god, I think he'll love you. If people fall out with you, they obviously weren't true friends. If people look at you, smile because you're being who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.